DO’s & DONT’s
- Ensure all drilled holes are sealed properly
- Shift the all wall attached material 2FT away from wall to facilitate drilling activity.
- Empty wardrobes, wooden cabinets, wooden units etc. for treatment of all fixed woodwork.
- Suggest to fix the Plumbing leakage and seepage in the area.
- Check the lay out plan for electrical conduits, Gas and plumbing lines.
- Destroy all existing infestations.
- Remove all mud tubes.
- Note down all damages, wooden fixture’s in details.
- Ensure provision of electricity and water at the time of service.
- Provide access to concealed areas such as false-ceiling, false flooring, loft, ducts/shaft and similar areas.
- Always talk about management not eradication.
- Do not leave any stains on floor
- Do not drill the holes without prior permission from customer
- Do not touch the customer belongings.
- Don not apply excess solution on the infested wooden fixtures.